Participating clinical studies
Patients recruited into the following clinical studies are also eligible for inclusion in GenOMICC:
- MOLGEN study
- RECOVERY-PK (pharmacokinetics) study
- RECOVERY trials
Examples of emerging critical illness syndromes that are eligible for inclusion in GenOMICC
The purpose of this inclusion criterion is to make sure that we pick up as many cases of possible, as fast as possible, of new challenges that arise in critical care medicine. These are unexplained or idiosyncratic presentations of acute organ injury, or suspected reactions to therapeutic agents.
Patients with confirmed or suspected presence of an emerging critical illness syndrome, such as:
- confirmed or suspected complications of vaccination
- confirmed or suspected multisystem inflammatory syndrome temporally associated with COVID-19
- acute disease associated with inhalation of noxious substances or vapours, such as "vaping"
- acute disease associated with CAR T-cell therapy